Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wanted: 10 Parents for Android App Beta Test





































As I've previously posted, I've been working on my first Android app with my awesome developer, Ahmad Raza.

We are now looking for 10 Beta Testers if you're interested.  See details below.

++++++

Wanted: 10 Android App Beta Testers

Are you a tech-savvy parent looking for an app to help your kids balance the time they spend on their smartphone vs the real world?

What's required
- Need to have an Android - operated phone (both parent & kids)
- Be willing to give constructive, helpful feedback on app

What's in it for you
- Lifetime access to the app for free once fully-launched
- Small "thank you" gift from me
- Good Karma

Next Steps: Email me at tamara.cristine.sanderson [AT]gmail.com if you're interested.  Use subject: "TimeAway Beta Test"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...