Monday, March 31, 2014

Grown-ups can play too, especially Jeff Greenspan

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfraven/2545068856
I discovered the artists, Jeff Greenspan, today via the blog, It's Nice That.  He previously was the Chief Creative Officer for Buzzfeed and now freelances his witty work.

I'm absolutely loving his playful style today.  There's no reason adults need to be so serious.

I mean, even Plato believed that play was important:
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” 
And, Ralph Waldo Emerson went as for as calling it a talent:
"It is a happy talent to know how to play" 
So, following in these great mens' footprints, I've started giving my presentations in "meme" form and have been sending out a lot of dancing bear GIFs to accompany my process emails.  I'll report back if their wisdom is doing justice in the business arena.

Maybe I'll get some inspiration from Jeff's work below...

An excellent witticism




















"Hipster Traps"





























Tourist lanes in NYC
"Letter Bombing"

"Oil Bombing", the precursor to "Photo Bombing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...