Monday, March 31, 2014

Foodie Recommendation: "Lucky Peach"

Although cooking blogs are generally amazing (Smitten Kitchen is my personal favorite), there's a (relatively) new cooking magazine, Lucky Peach, by Momofuko chef, David Chang, which is definitely worth buying in analog form.
Now, to be honest, I'm more the beneficiary of Lucky Peach creations, along with the occasional contributor as suy chef, taster and cleaner.  Alan is the head chef in our apartment, which is excellent for me since my natural state of cooking involves assembling store-bought hummus, cheese, crackers and some veggies on a plate, accompanying it with a glass of red wine and then proceeding to eat said "cooking" either on the couch or *sometimes* in bed (yes, I just admitted that). 
For brunch with some friends this weekend, Alan made these Vietnamese omelettes from the magazine, which were absolutely fantastic.   
Now, I'm just waiting for the next volume to come out...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...