Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Faces You Meet






































(Source: Me. Lady Smoking in Burma)

I really like Dorothea Lange's ability to capture but the individual and what they represent.

I'm not as talented, but I've been trying to capture the faces I meet while traveling.
























(Source: Me. Children outside of Luang Prabang)


























(Source: Me. Halong Bay)


























(Source: Me. Street barber in Hanoi)



























(Source: Me. Favela rooftop in Rio)



























(Source: Me. Pre-Carnival Parade Sao Paulo)







































(Source: Me. Pre-Carnival Parade Sao Paulo)







































(Source: Me. Family in Myanmar)







































(Source: Me. Girl in Yangon)



























(Source: Me. Boys at train station in Yangon)

1 comment:

  1. Of all the photography that you have shot, I enjoy those shots of the people from their native lands. It just speaks to me. It's a visual impression of their life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...