Monday, May 6, 2013

The best brunch I've ever had






(Source: David Schwen

Like every other good urbanite, I love brunch.  Well, I love brunch if it starts after 10 AM.

Coffee, delicious food and a reason to start drinking before noon -- What's not to love?

Well, on Sunday, I experience the very best brunch of my life.  No comparison.
My boyfriend's dad is in town, and he treated us to Sunday brunch at the Raffles Hotel.  

Yes, it was spendy, but completely worth the indulgence.  Here's the buffet menu, which includes 36 French cheeses (oh my gawd), oysters, prawns, lobster, a foie gras station, charcuterie, an entire bakery (well, almost), freshly rolled ravioli, a carving station and an entire dessert table .  And, that's just my favorites.

It was extravagant.  It was amazing.  It was the best 2.5 hours of eating in my life.

I'll let some of my photos do the rest of the blogging.























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...